Standing at the crossroads of commerce and culture, the NOTTEVERA Seoul Concept Store was conceived as a hub for nurturing creativity and supporting partnerships with some of Italy's most visionary and innovative brands in Fashion, Beauty, Entertainment, Cuisine and the Arts.
Located in a non-descript building in bustling Yeouido, the space represents a radically new approach to style that transports customers to the glamour and elegance of an Italian night in Seoul. It is the new destination for fashionistas, artists, innovators and the public - a multi-purpose space where consumers can engage in distinctive shopping, stimulating cultural events, an aperitivo or just quiet contemplation.
This project is the outcome of over thirty years of knowledge, experience and in-depth research in the fashion and retail industries by the founders of NOTTEVERA who wanted to create a revolutionary new retail concept that acts as matchmaker between brands and consumers, integrating strategies of marketing, merchandising, and business development.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
- Fashion (NOTTEVERA + partners): clothing, handbags, accessories, shoes, Intimates, eyewear
- Beauty (partners): cosmetics, skin care, soaps, creams, perfumes
- Food (partners): did anyone say vino?
- Culture & Entertainment (partners): lounge, music, books, magazines, exhibits, events, classes, collaborations, music
PARTNER OPPORTUNITIES (SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER):
- 10 emerging Italian brands curated by us
- €300/month + 15% of gross sales (min. 1-year contract)
- All costs included
ADVANTAGES TO PARTNERS:
|STAND-ALONE STORE||NOTTEVERA CONCEPT STORE|
|Financial background check||Not required|
|At least 2 years of rent in liquid assets usually required||Not required|
|Large financial deposit for lease at start||Not required (1-month only)|
|Personal guarantee of lease||Not required|
|Significant investments for store build-up (Decoration, construction, etc.)||No cost|
|Building permits, fire inspection||Not required|
|3-6 months of construction period prior to store opening||Start immediately|
|Long-term lease commitment (5-10 year lease)||Annual commitment, with only 3-month notice to vacate|
|Separate contracts for Staff, Electricity, Internet, Phone, Cleaning, etc.||Not required, all included|
- Asia’s 4th largest economy and one of the wealthiest countries in the world
- Annual fashion industry turnover estimated at over $37 billion
- Key entry point for other Asian markets: Korean fashion and entertainment trends are very popular in Japan, China, Indonesia, etc.
- A community of 10 niche Italian brands in a highly curated lifestyle space
- Prime Seoul location in glitzy Kangnam
- Most cost-efficient way to enter / have a presence / test your product in Korea
- No competing brands. Careful complimentary brand selection creates significant cross-marketing and collaborative opportunities
- No language or cultural barriers: we provide everything (staff, utilities, facilities, etc.)
- Highly sophisticated and fashion-savvy
- Very receptive to new ideas and trends
- Crave Italian lifestyle
FOR MORE INFO:
nottevera.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | +1.917.697.0333